- Smoking or vaping in any form is strictly prohibited inside the rooms.
2. The Guests hereby waive and irrevocably abandon all rights to claim for any injury, death, loss or damage of whatever claim against House Mulberry Guesthouse, employees default, their negligence or otherwise, for any injury, death, loss of goods or property.
3. Check-in time is between 14:00 and 20:00. No check-in will be made after 20:00. This is necessary to ensure the security, comfort and well-being of other guests. Should a flight arrive late, please contact 079 733 3583 to make arrangements.
4 Check out time is strictly before 10:00 am to enable the room to be prepared in time for new arrivals.
- A security gate pass is on the room key ring. There are no restrictions on time going in or out. The security at the entrance is operated 24 hours per day.
5 Late checkout or early check-in means that the room can’t be occupied for the following/previous night will result in an additional single occupancy accommodation charge.
6. We do not accommodate children under 12 years. Or children with parents in the same room.
7. Pets are not permitted in the suites or premises. No exceptions.
8. Guests must make sure that their belongings in the rooms are locked away at all times; the Guesthouse will not be liable for any damages or loss.
9. Care should be taken to see that there is no wastage of water, electricity and other resources. Towels and linen are changed on departure.
10. No visitors, who are not official guests of House Mulberry, are allowed in the rooms.
11. All electrical appliances like fan, lights, air-conditioners, etc., should be switched off before leaving the room.
12. Cooking in any form using gas, oven, heater and hot plate is not allowed inside the room. Microwave for heating is provided.
13. Damaging property or defacing any notice/ poster/ walls etc., of the Guesthouse is illegal and will be for the full account of guests responsible before departure.
14. The guests agree not to remove any equipment, product, goods or service items provided for the stay from the room. These include, but are not limited to, the cushions, hairdryer, bedding, towels, baskets, soap dispensers, information file, equipment, ornaments, wall hangings, decorations, hangers, or any other objects. Guests agree to report any shortages or equipment not working on the day of arrival.
15. Vehicles of all kinds are to be kept/parked properly in the designated place at their own risk and locked.
16. Remove all valuables from the vehicles; House Mulberry Guesthouse will not be liable for any damages or loss during the stay of guests.
- Rooms are self-catering. A list of outside services is provided in your room.
House Mulberry Guesthouse will maintain personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is to be used.
House Mulberry Guesthouse will protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.